M G Harish

Monday, April 16, 2007

Davana and e-utsav

Life had once again been a lot busy. Our branch forum function e-utsav and our college function Davana just made me so busy that I even had to switch my computer completely off on two occasions!!

The gem of a function: e-utsav: Our branch, Electronics and Communication has been conducting this function e-utsav for many years. All this years, as I have seen, it was just an intra-branch activity. But this time, it went a step further by extending it to surrounding colleges like BPS, UBDTCE and GMIT. There were many events like Paper presentation, IT Quiz, Bluffmaster, JAMs, Coding Contest, Antakshari etc. But the most important thing which was included this time was the NFS Most wanted Gaming contest. A lot of contestants played and enjoyed the contest. All in all, e-utsav was a great success.

The sign of our culture, the soul our college: Davana: There were many events like mock press, skit, creative writing, dance, singing, mimicry etc., which were all good. It was great to see the competition between various colleges. But the much awaited cultural function was lame. The sound system was just terrible. The whole function got affected because of that. But keeping that one thing apart, looking as a whole, Davana was great, as always.

I hoped the life would be as usual after these two. But I was wrong. I got flu and had to rest four more days. Now I am OK, enjoying the life once again. Hey, wait! internals are not leaving us to enjoy!! But then, who cares?

Like the post? You may want to...
Digg this

2 comments:

ಶ್ಯಾಮಾ said...

Harish,

Glad to hear about e-Utsav and davana.

Even I am from BIET E&C, and during our final year days we had conducted e-Utsav, and ur blog took over me to those olden days and cherish all those memories.
Thanks harish.

Harisha - ಹರೀಶ said...

Hi ಶ್ಯಾಮಾ, it is nice to hear that you are an alumnus of our college and are from branch...

Yeah memories are always sweet... Keep visiting