M G Harish

Friday, March 23, 2007

Questions from God - Don't miss it

One thing that I tend to do without fail is checking mails. Yes, I check mails and I see the titles of even spam mails. Nothing to lose, if not anything to gain. But I can give you live examples of those who don't even open the mails, just because they see single arrow gmail indicators instead of double arrows, and suffer a lot because of the same. Well, it is their personal preference, and hence I am not going to tell much about that. Coming back to myself, I got a mail sent to an orkut community by one of my friends, AB. I thought it to be somewhat interesting, so I thought I would share it with you.

Just click this link and see: Questions from God


Questions from God

I don't know whether you like it or not, but I enjoyed everything in that, including the background music...

Like the post? You may want to...
Digg this

2 comments:

Harika V said...

ya harish even i enjoyed it ......the things given in that r really true.Hatsoff for the Original maker of this mail..:)

Avinash said...

Good one.....but must see it in patient manner, listenning to that lovely music,the thoughts r worth for everything......