M G Harish

Sunday, January 07, 2007

India Shining ?

There is going to be Viraat Hindu Samaajotsava in Harihar on 8th Jan 2007. Literally it means a huge Hindu community fest. I don't know about the purpose of this event, but I guess it can cause enough commotion. Hope this doesn't turn out to be a havoc...





It is said that it is going to be a fest for all Indians, with the tag-line "When you are born in India, why do you hesitate to say you are an Indian?". Well, of course, it is a good theme in hand. But is it really necessary? As we are seeing it now, there is nothing going to change by such events. If it all if anything needs to be changed it should be done by politics. Instead of conducting such events, if the same amount is invested for the development, India would really shine... What do you say?

Like the post? You may want to...
Digg this

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am running a photography shop & i frequently use pen drive
my problem is that in each & every folder i am finding a folder named "new folder" & it contains four folder 1 my pictures 2 my music 3 my playlist 4 new folder & inside new folder again 4 folders containing the same 4 folders
because of this my pc is running very slow
kindly advise me accordingly
i am having a dual core 2 processor & my OP is Windows XP SP 2